GRC Analyst - Contract at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We're seeing a GRC Analyst to serve as a Security Analyst supporting activities across a range of functions and projects including supporting cybersecurity policy, procedures and processes. You will assist with cybersecurity processes while either authorizing an information system or serving as an analyst for an information system undergoing authorization.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and manage SSPs, procedures, and policies
- Develop system security documentation and ensure RMF compliance
- Assist in all aspects of the A&A lifecycle
- Work with the IA team to perform basic system administration and maintain various IA tools, including audit collection and reporting systems, vulnerability management programs, and other continuous monitoring capabilities
Who You Are:
- Strong familiarity of security frameworks such as NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP
- 6+ years of Information Technology experience
- 6+ years of IT Security and/or Audit Experience required
- ServiceNow experience a plus