Head of Client Solutions
As Cedar’s Head of Client Solutions, you’ll be at the center of ensuring our patients and health system partners are delighted by our product and service offerings. You will oversee and drive strategy for our patient services team, our user training team, and our product support team, and will be a key influencer and leader across our business operations.
Objectives are ensuring a high quality of service while maintaining an efficient and productive team. New processes will need to be designed, metrics established, team members recruited and trained. You’ll work closely with the Head of Account Management and the Head of Implementations, and will initially report into the CEO.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader with experience in people management and client service. Being process and metrics-driven is as important as having excellent people leadership skills in order to maintain high team morale. The Head of Client Solutions will need to be strategic to think through new ways to improve the organization and be a thought partner to other leaders within the company.
- Establish success metrics, operational and financial goals for the three operational teams
- Supporting and guiding our excellent solutions team with processes
- Working closely with group heads across the company to ensure seamless hand-offs and client service
- You will be collaborating with our head of finance to measure the efficiency and cost effectiveness of client solutions’ initiatives
- Negotiate and finalize vendor relationships (ex: partners for patient support center) that impact client services team
- People leadership: maintain a high team morale and good culture throughout the organization
- Recruit and train a team of excellent colleagues
- Work autonomously and creatively to establish processes, structure and communication across Cedar teams.
Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in building client services teams in a fast growing company
- Strategic vision to make client solutions at Cedar stand out to customers
- Ability to negotiate with vendor contract negotiation, execution and implementation experience
- Being comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Background in improving customer experience and scaling client services / solution organizations
- Establishing and monitoring processes, tools and financial/operational metrics and controls
- Excellent people leadership
- Capacity to work cross-functionally, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills and the ability to persuade and influence others
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare financial experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.