Head of Customer Success at Catalyst Software
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
As Catalyst’s Head of Customer Success, you’ll own Catalyst’s entire CS strategy. This is a particularly unique opportunity in that you’ll lead the CS function with a CS-centric organization. You’ll be a member of the leadership team, and will report directly to our CEO. You should be equal parts strategist, visionary, and executor, and should be able to shift from thought leadership to engaging in hands-on support.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and lead a CS team that drives scalable cross-functional programs, strives for negative churn and 110% renewal, and creates an advocacy culture amongst our customers
- Lead and enable a team to serve as the voice of our customer to Catalyst’s internal teams, promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Become a thought leader in the CS industry, developing a strong opinion on what it means to create and lead a successful CS organization. Acting as the ultimate evangelist for Catalyst
- Serve as a strategic advisor to our customers by providing recommendations on how Catalyst can address their goals, needs, and pain points
- Build best in class cross-functional processes to drive a thoughtful and effective relationship with teams like Product, Marketing and Sales, building an Ideal Customer Profile that can be translated across all teams
- Define and report on key metrics for success, leveraging data to make informed business decisions and to drive retention growth
- Ability to switch between being both a coach and a player; rolling up your sleeves comes naturally
- Be an evangelist for Catalyst within customer organizations and industry events
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated experience leading Customer Success within the B2B SaaS space
- Impactful leadership skills, including the ability to set a clear departmental strategy, drive urgency and results, and motivate and coach others
- A natural ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Experience building out a Customer Success function from the ground up (preferred)
- Diplomacy and poise when working through customer issues
- Discernible passion for Catalyst’s mission
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you, your partner, and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Personal Seamless account, to be used for free daily lunches; catered team lunches twice per week
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly team-building events (including game nights - Super Smash Brothers, Team Fortress 2, and Codenames, anyone?, trivia, and more!)
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.