Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As the Head of Revenue Operations, you will help change how people work and transform the Manufacturing space. You will build a world-class Rev Ops team and ‘machine’ for a fast growth Industry 4.0 company. You will be a strategic advisor to our business leaders for sales, marketing and channels, and also provide great value for our customer success teams. You will also help scale our RevOps team and capabilities, and collaborate strongly across the business as we build out our business operations in general.
Location is New York City or remote.
A Day In Your Life
- You will be the trusted strategic advisor to our business leaders across GTM on everything from territory design, performance measurement approaches and dashboards to helping lead quarterly/yearly planning cycles.
- You will build a robust analytical base for GTM enabling data-driven decisions on sales and marketing performance, territory assignment and scaling, quota assignment, forecasting and business modeling.
- You will partner with IT, Finance, Services and Operations teams to build cross-functional processes, metrics and systems that support GTM needs while contributing to overall business priorities.
- You will work with the executive team to support Board of Directors reporting requirements as well as Business development/Corporate development needs.
- You will work with sales and finance leadership to define sales targets, territory assignments and compensation models.
- You will help design and build processes and data flows to support lead generation, qualification and sales campaigns while being laser focused on data quality.
- You will contribute to overall GTM excellence through ideas, strategies and creativity.
- You will help build a world-class team for RevOps and be part of a world class team for Business Operations and GTM Operations overall.
What You Bring
- Experience: 8+ years of progressive experience leading RevOps teams for growing, software/SaaS companies with complex enterprise selling environments. Demonstrated success in supporting global sales efforts, specifically long, complex sales campaigns, ABM, sales to service handoffs, and a team approach to selling for direct sales, presales, partner.
- Collaboration: Experience working cross-functionally at multiple levels of the organization including executives, to create processes, solve problems and develop strategies.
- Strategic: Strategic thinking around sales, marketing and customer success by using data driven insights to create plans of action. The ability to understand the company’s strategy and translate it into marketing programs, messages and goals.
- Forward thinking: Ability to solve complex problems and articulate the root cause and recommended solutions. A strong ability to address current day challenges and account for what is needed now and in the future.
- Operational Excellence: Able to drive projects to completion and organize/prioritize work for self and the teams. Sustain execution and urgency in the work processes.
- Strong Communicator: Executive presence and polish with the ability to work and communicate at executive level while still staying hands-on with the marketing team. The ability to clearly articulate the company’s GTM strategy so everyone understands the vision and goals.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.