Help Desk Administrator at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We are seeking an individual with a love for supporting their customer's technical needs and providing technical solutions. The successful candidate will leverage strong interpersonal skills and solid communication skills to rapidly become a contributor to both providing and implementing solutions and fixes for our customers' technical needs.
In summary, we need an individual who has a burning passion to providing great customer service while assisting to bringing order and predictability to the technical support services world, proactively avoiding user downtime, making technology an enabler for our customers and the experience to maximizing our customer's ability to staying productive.
The position requires broad skills in L1-L3 Service Desk operations, technical project management and strong organization and coordination skills to appropriately manage the competing work streams and customer priorities.
Under direction of the Desktop L3 IT Support Manager:
- Supporting PC/mobile devices/peripherals, to diagnose hardware/software/network issues through troubleshooting skills, research, and isolation steps
- Contribute to providing quality service for Executive level support
- Coordinate entire support for the client from ticket initiation until resolution
- Provides a high level of customer service by executing methodologies and processes to improve call resolutions, manage expectations and develop strong and stable internal relationships
- Evaluates new technologies, methodologies, and Information Technology trends to ensure that WW computing solutions meets current and future needs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years' experience across the range of responsibilities described above
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a lead/supervisory role highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or familiarity with the following technologies:
- Experience managing and supporting a GSuite environment
- Cisco phone technologies
- ServiceNow or other ITSM toolset
- GSuite / O365
- Mac / Windows Operating Systems
- AirWatch or other MDM tools
- PC imaging/ Image management
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and drive root cause analysis (RCA) and issue resolution
Location: New York
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.