Insurance Operations Associate at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The Operations Associate on the Benefits team will help ensure the best possible customer benefits experience by collaborating with Operations Analysts to improve processes, help Sales and Onboarding teams get new companies set up, and resolve client issues with our Customer Success teams; all while owning the day-to-day tasks.What You'll Do
- Perform day-to-day operations for Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, COBRA, QLEs, and more
- Resolve benefit inquiries/issues generated by Customer Success and Sales teams within the agreed upon service level agreements (SLAs)
- Triage incoming issues/inquiries and escalate accordingly
- Work with third party vendors to resolve specific member inquiries on plans, eligibility issues, and service enrollment
- Assist senior team members in building out internal benefit resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Develop creative solutions for new issues with assistance from supervisors using available resources and systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience in an operations, onboarding role or customer service related field preferred
- Knowledge of employer sponsored benefit plans preferred
- Basic Excel experience or equivalent required
- Basic SQL knowledge preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience breaking down complex concepts to core details
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment