Inventory Analyst at Peloton
- Reporting to National Inventory Control Manager: assist in regional compliance for Inventory Control KPIs.
- Ensure Transfer Order Compliance (Inbound and Outbound) is maintained throughout the month, and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Ensure that Purchase Order Compliance is maintained throughout the month, and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Ensure Sale Order Fulfillment compliance is maintained throughout the month, and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Report on daily KPI Updates to FO sites, Regional / National managers and additional stakeholders.
- Ensure proper transaction execution for all inventory movements.
- Ensure all additional KPIs are compliant for every site in the region.
- Assist in preparation, execution, and reporting of the EOM Inventory Processes.
- Ensure sites are prepared for EOM inventories
- Assist in Post-EOM Reporting and follow up.
- Work with the National Inventory Control Manager, Supply Chain, and HQ Operations team for any issues and initiatives related to Inventory Control
- On-site assistance for any new warehouse openings or relocations to help ensure proper physical and systematic set up of new locations
- Deployment to Warehouses in region for check-ins, process improvement, and support.
- Lead weekly Inventory calls with Inventory Specialists to review KPIs and metrics.
- Lead downward communication and training for process improvement.
- Be acting SME for everything related to Netsuite, RF-Smart, and WMS trainings/go-lives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business administration, finance, economics, engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations or inventory management
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures, previous general warehousing experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of all company products.
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.