We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients. Sisense is a fast growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
The IT Administrator's role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the organization through its technological infrastructure. This individual will run IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and hands-on support for daily operational activities.
What Will You Do?
- Manage the IT infrastructure of the company (currently in Tel Aviv, New York, and Arizona) including servers, networks & mobile telephony both in the offices and in the Amazon cloud
- Manage the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software – hands-on help desk
- Hands-on troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery
- Manage the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
- Management of system security in the company
What Should You Have?
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Well organized, responsible and able to carry out tasks independently
- Hands-on and service oriented mindset
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) in English
- Fast learner
- Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Experience managing deployment of networks and server architecture
- Experience deploying and managing virtual environments (Blades, Xen, VMware)
- Intermediate Windows Server 2008/2012 OS, Active Directory, Exchange skills
- Knowledge of Linux systems (RedHat/CentOS)