MANAGER, CHANGE MANAGEMENT, FINAL MILE
The Manager, Change Management, Final Mile will report to the Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement & Analytics. This person is responsible for managing a team of Project Managers who will own project intake, following projects through the design process, execution, and assisting with change management during deployment. This team member will need to keep in mind people resources and the impact change will take on the Final Mile business. A successful Final Mile Change Manager will have both a strong project management background, a deep understanding of our Final Mile business and a Change Management background. In short, the Final Mile Change Manager will ensure projects are appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, and project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis to other Members of the CI Team and the greater Final Mile organizational chart.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Be an implementation guru: Manage timelines, risk and issues; develop reporting standards and cadences for progress; identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the single point of truth for the project; serve as the liaison between teams, identify workstreams requiring your attention and roll up your sleeves
- Build and lead a Change Management team
- Identify and remove organizational barriers to foster positive change throughout Final Mile.
- Lead projects and initiatives from idea generation to strategic execution. Providing strategic insight and evaluation of the organizations’ progression
- Participate in developing and influencing strategy, planning, and execution depending on project or initiative needs
- Define, track and report on key performance indicators including monthly updates on projects
- Define then run project intake and project management for the Final Mile Business
- Build the business case for projects, evaluate impact and define scope
- Ensure Change is communicated and rolled out consistently
- Meet and work with key stakeholders to ensure projects are clearly defined and prioritized
- Build, own and drive project and change calendars for Final Mile
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize each accordingly
- Assist the Continuous Improvement Manager in ongoing resource planning
- Manage regular communications and updates to stakeholders regarding project status, ensuring senior leadership is informed of project statuses and impact on a regular cadence
- Celebrate wins and impact while continuously advocating for the Final Mile Team
- Be a change agent: challenge organizational leaders to drive continuous improvement.
- 3-5 Years of Project or Change Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree a plus
- Working knowledge of project management tools
- PMPC Preferred
- 2-3 years Management experience
- Highly organized and process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Naturally collaborative with strong conflict resolution, facilitation and influencing skills
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent organization and communication skills
- An interest in analytics and data-driven decision making
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS office, Google Suite, Salesforce…)
- Work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Must be able to sit at a desk for prolonged periods working on a computer. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.