Manager, Client Onboarding at monday.com
As a manager of the Onboarding Success Team, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Onboarding Managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Customer Success leadership to help build a team of elite Onboarding Success Managers. We’re looking for our next exceptional manager with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve.
About The Role:
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals grow in their career, while setting expectations on performance based on feedback and transparency
- Drive the strategy to onboard, enable, and expand usage and revenue with customers
- Experience handling a high volume of client accounts in a fast paced environment
- Use data to track performance, forecast services delivered, and create customer insight
- Partner with other teams to further improve the customer onboarding experience
- Recruit, hire and train new team members
- Build programs and initiatives to drive continuous improvement and scale
The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfill their goals. By being experts of the monday.com platform, we are able to provide a unique level of consultation and inspiration to our customers. We are an energetic, empathetic and passionate team that enjoys teamwork and taking on new challenges in this dynamic environment.
- Understand customer success and communication, onboarding, and scale
- Are motivated by supporting others achieve success and growing individuals
- Have an interest in technology, marketing, sales business and industry growth
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
- PLUS - Our global customer base is always growing, so let us know if you’re a multilingual speaker fluent in Spanish or Portuguese, French or German
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.