Manager, Corporate Events
The Corporate Events Manager will assist in the creation of Integral Ad Science’s global event strategy and will be responsible for executing the strategy with support from an Events Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience planning, producing and executing proprietary events as well as major conference activations such as dmexco, Cannes, CES, SXSW, etc.
We’re looking for a confident, seasoned event professional to join our growing global marketing team and work alongside passionate, awesome people. This person will be responsible for end-to-end event management, from ideation through to execution. It’s a fast-paced environment at IAS, and this role requires clear communication and strong collaboration across internal teams as well as external vendors.
As part of this role, you will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing a global event calendar, negotiating contract agreements with vendors, monitoring timeframes and budgets for multiple projects, and delivering on event brief objectives. The ideal candidate is creative, organized and has a vision for IAS’s event strategy that supports the amplification of our brand, enhances our customer relationships, and accelerates our revenue growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop global events strategy as well as an Americas event strategy to maximize revenue and brand awareness
- Provide input and creative ideas for aligning events strategy with our product and research strategy
- Work with international counterparts to templatize proprietary event executions and ensure consistent brand experiences across every market
- Partner closely with sales and marketing leaders to secure the right mix of events based on business goals, priorities and expected impact that provides programs suitable to target attendees and sponsors
- Maintain continuous communication with key internal stakeholders for cross-functional alignment
- Manage event experience design and execution by partnering with internal marketing team members, key cross-functional stakeholders, and third party vendors
- Build and manage all aspects of event production inclusive of planning, research, contract negotiation, create run of shows, project management, budgeting, execution and post-event reconciliation
- Source, analyze and manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and venues; Responsible for evaluating bids, negotiating and executing contracts
- Work with the in-house creative team to create a cohesive look and feel across the event, while incorporating fresh ideas and signage design plans, making sure events remain current with the industry.
- Develop gift and/or giveaway ideas for events, and coordinate ordering and shipping arrangements
- Oversee workload of Event Specialist and ensure career development for direct report
- Update event budgets, track spending, and process payments on an ongoing basis
- Submit invoices, expenses and bills for payment in a timely fashion
- Monitor and measure the success of all event programs and evaluate results against KPIs
What you’ll need:
- 5 + years’ experience in event planning and trade show production experience – logistics, contract negotiations, project management and relationship management
- 1+ year management experience with ability to coach, inspire and develop others
- Proven success in executing large scale events and budgets with a focus on measurement of ROI
- Experience managing and executing events with and without agency support
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of live production
- Ability to multitask, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Excellent flexibility and collaborative work style
- Strong understanding of industry best practice in indoor/outdoor event design and physical branding
- Highly organized, detail oriented, timeline focused attitude
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
- Calm, cool, collected team player able to work positively in high-stress, on-site environments
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and Access Database, and any other event management programs
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.