monday.com is looking for a motivated Team Manager to join and lead a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers. As a leader of a customer facing team, you will be responsible for coaching, leading, and hiring a team in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Our CSMs are in charge of the implementation, usage and retention of our work operating system.
In this role, you will work closely with the Customer Success leadership to help build an elite team. We’re looking for our next exceptional leader with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve. You’ll join our CS team based in NYC.
About The Role:
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals grow in their career, while setting expectations on performance based in feedback and transparency
- Craft best practices to help our CSMs achieve amazing retention results
- Manage the day-to-day operations, goal setting, performance management, and growth of the team
- Recruit, hire, and train new team members
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Customer Success/Account Management ideally in SaaS companies
- 3-5 years experience managing a team of Customer Success Managers for a software solution
- Understand customer success and communication
- Motivated by supporting others achieve success and growing individuals
- Have an interest in technology, marketing, sales business and industry growth
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.