This is a key position, reporting to the Demand Planning Director, and is responsible for >$3B in global revenue. You will be responsible for creating an accurate and achievable consensus plan in conjunction with Sales, Marketing and Finance. This role is also a key contributor to the Global S&OP process. A successful candidate must be able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding growth environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
This role will be challenged to develop best practices and standardized processes, which can be adopted by the broader team as we continue to grow the demand planning function. You will also be closely involved in building the systems infrastructure to scale the function globally.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage the global S&OP process for connected fitness units (bikes and treadmills)
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the S&OP process meetings.
- Prepare all data and metrics for pre-S&OP and S&OP reviews. Identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented. Guide final decision making on open items and trade-offs
- Leverage Peloton’s S&OP processes to deliver a consensus-driven demand plan that optimizes the balance between market opportunity and supply capability.
- In the event of supply constraints, work with Supply Planning and Marketing & Sales stakeholders to shape demand and optimize business performance.
- Develop processes to improve forecast accuracy, increase collaboration with internal and external partners, and ensure that the translation of demand into the supply-planning process works seamlessly.
- Leverage market models, life cycle profiles, and data substitution to generate scenarios as products move from initial launch, through to maturity and eventual EOL
- Use demand sensing technology and techniques to provide more accurate short-term demand projections
- Document and share “best practice” methods, processes and ideas across the business’s supply chain operations to drive continuous improvements in all aspects of business operations.
- Key participant in continuous improvement initiatives aimed at enhancing current business processes, and developing new ways of working
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Demand Planning in a global supply chain preferably in a high-growth environment
- Significant experience with best-in-class ERP, CRM, and order management systems - Big ERP (SAP, Oracle), Salesforce Lightning, etc.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and concurrently build effective relationships
- Strong attention to detail including ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results to the team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.