Manager, Global Consolidations at Peloton
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our consolidations team. You will play a key role in the Accounting & Finance department during a dynamic period of high growth and process transformation. The Manager, Global Consolidations is critical in consolidating the global results of Peloton on a monthly basis.This is a high-visibility role, which requires coordinating the flow of information from multiple business units located worldwide to the various global finance teams and upper management.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and relationship building skills as they partner across the organization and has a thorough understanding of Peloton’s multifaceted business and legal entity model. The candidate is an exceptional mentor, teammate and leader who is able to guide their team while exceeding goals in a high-growth, deadline-driven environment. This position will report to the Director, Global Consolidations at Peloton's HQ in New York. The manager will work on multiple projects at once and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication with multiple business partners. The Manager may also be involved in other Accounting & Finance activities as needed.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly consolidation with multiple domestic and international subsidiary general ledgers in accordance with US GAAP and ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Review and document intercompany transactions and accounting controls to ensure proper elimination of intercompany transactions upon consolidation.
- Perform continuous assessment of the consolidation close process and implement controls to improve consistency and accuracy of the reported results.
- Review international reporting package submissions
- Proactively, manage a department in a fast growing, fast paced environment, keeping team priorities on track, and working cross-functionally throughout the organization to obtain relevant information.
- .Continually develop, expand and improve month end close and financial reporting procedures and help drive the reduction of the close timeline by assessing and streamlining close-related activities.
- Support the year-end financial statement audit, as well as any statutory audits that may arise.
- Assist special projects, ERP enhancements, internal controls, and ad hoc analyses as requested.
- Direct experience in a global consolidations role
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- Active CPA license required
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience
- Proven ability to manage and develop the careers of direct reports
- Experience with a Big 4 firm and/or SEC registered company
- Must be a highly organized, detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization and manage relationships with external parties
- Strong Excel skills - must be comfortable analyzing and manipulating large data sets
- Ability to effectively communicate clear and concise ideas both verbally and in writing
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in a high growth organization; international a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.