Manager - Reverse Logistics, Retail at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an Operations Manager to support reverse logistics across Peloton’s full suite of products, including bikes, treads, tablets, accessories, and future product introductions specifically focused in retail operations. The candidate will assist in developing our reverse logistics network foundation across retail from Day 1. The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Effectively manage reverse workstreams to identify opportunities and optimize cost, customer service and quality across all products and geographies. Projects include but not limited to:
- Lead cross-functional meetings to develop process improvements and system enhancements to facilitate the return and refurb process
- Standardize our reverse logistics flow (systemic and operationally) across all Last Mile parties: Middle Mile, Field Operations and 3PL
- Develop strategy to manage reverse logistics at both Peloton retail and 3rd party retail
- Partner with the warranty team to improve data quality for supporting our vendor claw back procedures/RTV process
- Develop and execute continuous improvement cost savings processes across the reverse logistics network
- Manage weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for executive stakeholders on all Reverse Logistics KPIs
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Member Experience, Retail and Planning to establish and build cross-functional buy-in.
- 5+ years of professional experience in operations, supply chain or logistics, with at least 2 years in reverse logistics, repair and refurb operations
- 2 years managing retail (in-house or 3rd party) returns or reverse logistics processes
- Management experience of a team of at least 1 direct report
- High level of proficiency in Excel and data analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage across teams and business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time and resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment
- Previous start-up experience a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive
content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.