Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
We are Ro, a patient-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Member Experience Coordinator, you will be front and center maintaining the relationship between our members and their health.
Who are you? You are a team player and pride yourself on providing the very best in class customer service. You have a passion for assisting members with a ton of energy and zeal. You adapt quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
As our Care Team representative, you’ll help prospective members complete their online visits and answer questions about our products and services, while also helping current members with their accounts, orders, and physician inquiries. Overall, you want to always deliver an 11 out of 10 experience.
What You'll Do:
- Field and respond to member inquiries via phone
- Help with member onboarding, product education, and general troubleshooting
- Educate members on product and pricing, and answering onboarding questions
- Help troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, and billing teams
- Be the eyes and ears of the patient, alerting the development and fulfillment teams of any technical issues that could potentially impact the patient experience. Also, be their head, shoulders, knees, and toes
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible support for our patients
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Ability to work M-F at 1pm-9pmET
- Experience in a customer service role
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor if members get escalated
- Relate to Ro’s mission
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.