Member Services Specialist
Dating can be stressful - but using Hinge should not be! Everything we do at Hinge is geared toward improving and enhancing our users’ dating experiences. As a User Support Specialist, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of what’s affecting our users’ experiences. You will act as the internal advocate for our users, assess and respond to user issues and feedback, and help manage the prioritization of major issues in our development queue. You’ll work as part of a dedicated and fun team responsible for delivering world-class service - critical to our success at being a trusted brand.
- Manage inbound support emails
- Communicate relevant technical information to users, and user narratives to engineers, with equal clarity
- Track common issues and help prioritize features and fixes
- Help members make the most of their experience with profile and interaction expertise
- You write with clarity and personality
- You're naturally empathetic
- You are tech savvy - You’ll need to master a handful of systems and software
- You solve problems in a creative way and thrive in a collaborative work environment
- You enjoy a good love story -- you’ll get to read and respond to user success stories
- Most importantly, you love the idea of joining a fun, familial atmosphere, and being an essential addition to our awesome team
Entry-level position with competitive pay and benefits, plus an awesome working environment (think: competitive shuffleboard, monthly company happy hours, weekly catered lunches, etc.)
We believe the quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life. So when it comes to your most important relationship, it makes sense to take a more thoughtful approach. Hinge provides an alternative to swipe culture by creating smart matches and natural conversations among people who are on the same page. That’s why 75% of our first dates turn into second dates, and why we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the NYTimes Wedding section. Hinge is where the next generation is going when they’re over dating games and ready to find meaningful connections.
- Open: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Candid: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly, in real time.
- Kind: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
- Bold: Proactively identify and pursue opportunity. Think big and don’t be afraid to take calculated risks.
- Discerning: Think and act using the appropriate combination of principles, common sense, data, and insight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.