Member Support Specialist
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound member inquiries, responding to all member inquiries in a timely manner
- Draw on the broad knowledge of our homes and services to address first and second-level member issues, often working closely with the Home Manager, Housekeeping, Property Services, Legal, and Finance teams to resolve issues and relay important information to members
- Manage communications around member onboarding and offboarding
- Play a critical role in completing the feedback loop between members and the Design, Construction, and Development teams
- Support Housekeeping in ensuring that homes are well stocked with consumable member supplies
- Support teams at Common in coordinating home tours for prospective partners
- Support Home Managers in addressing escalated member issues
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a customer service or customer relationship capacity
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, easy-going demeanor
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable using Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience with Asana and Zendesk are a plus!
- Able to think critically about how our team can continually improve the member experience
- Rotating evenings, weekends and holidays are expected
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.