LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale.
With over 3,000+ dispensaries and more than 1,000+ leading brands in 19 states and territories, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was also named one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
From the morning essentials that get us going to the office space that motivates our productivity, the Office Admin is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, and execution abilities in a swiftly changing start-up environment ranging from working with C-level execs to engineers, new-hires, and interns. As Office Admin, you will be the first impression for the entire organization and play a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
- Welcome all guests to the office and coordinate with host
- Provide administrative support to member(s) of the managing team as needed, including calendaring and scheduling management, and travel arrangements.
- Maintain general reception area, main conference rooms and kitchen
- Maintain and order necessary office supplies from appropriate vendors
- Liaise with Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS, etc for all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Process and distribute all incoming mail
- Assist as needed with facilities management inquiries for office
- Perform other related duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Assist with planning and logistics associated with events and meetings
- 1-2 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- Articulate and polished communication style
- Friendly, warm personality
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new software applications
- Proactive and resourceful
- Experience at a startup preferred
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events
- New office in FiDi