Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for an Office Manager (to join our rapidly growing, global fintech company. You will be responsible for overseeing daily operation of our workspace while working with cross-functional teams on long term projects and initiatives. You will both track and manage vendors and expenses to ensure upkeep of amenities, infrastructure, and equipment. You will play an essential role in implementing a new distributed team work model and supporting employee engagement. Above all, the core operations teams will rely upon you to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and to improve cohesion between geographically distributed offices and teams.
As a Office Manager, you’ll get to:
- Work with cross-functional teams on long term projects and initiatives
- Interface with building management on facility maintenance
- Strategize on global office management including leases and negotiations
- Respond to sub-tenant needs and requests
- Manage office vendors and control expenses
- Own and track employee requests in support of employee engagement initiatives
- Monitor and manage incoming and outgoing mail, as well as filing system, as needed
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 2+ years experience in office or facilities management
You might also have:
- Ability to proactively manage vendors and participate in negotiating agreements
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally with ease, and to respond to the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive results across a multitude of open projects
- Personable, approachable, and works cross-functionally with ease
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and very detail-oriented
- Experience controlling expenses a plus
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more open, trusted economy.