At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As our Office Manager, you will work closely with executive leadership and the People Operations team to create and maintain a warm and inclusive office environment at our location in downtown Manhattan.
- Ensure our daily office operations run smoothly and deliver an excellent experience to employees and visitors alike while balancing multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with other departments to define and execute ideas that enhance the culture of our office.
- Partner with leadership to plan and execute a safe return to office strategy, including a potential office move.
- Maintain all office supply inventory, ordering equipment, supplies, and furniture as needed.
- Create and manage office policies and procedures, prioritizing culture and safety.
- Plan and manage in-office and offsite events.
- You've managed office operations and delivered a high level of customer service in an employee-centric environment.
- You pride yourself on your ability to organize, prioritize, and problem solve.
- You're an exceptional communicator regardless of the medium.
- You are creative and enjoy ideating on ways to improve the experience of life in the office.
- You excel when working independently; you manage your time intelligently and prioritize your work effortlessly.
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite Applications, Dropbox, and Google Workspace.
- If you have experienced the fast pace of a high-growth company.
- If you have an interest in finance and/or technology.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.