Operations & Customer Support Associate at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
We’re looking for a motivated, experienced, friendly, and organized team member to join our Customer Success Team. The role is full-time with a flexible schedule, including evenings, and occasional weekends.
As an Operations & Customer Support Associate, you will help us uphold our reputation as the premiere eCommerce fraud-prevention solution. You will use your analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of our product to work closely with our customers, ensuring that they get the most out of our services.
- Serve as the public face of Riskified for all inbound communications with customers
- Escalate top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff
- Fight fraud by analyzing risky orders and disputing chargebacks on behalf of our customers
- Act as the voice of our customers within Riskified across all departments
- Onboard new Riskified customers and ensure their success using our services
- At least 2 years experience in a customer-facing support/success position (a B2B SaaS environment is a big advantage)
- Tech-savvy, problem-solving approach to challenges
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and resourceful
- Superb writing and communication skills in English
- Experience with ticketing systems - such as Zendesk, Salesforce or similar - an advantage
- Customer-focused with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento - an advantage
- Background in the payments space, claims management, and the credit card networks current policy and procedures - strong advantage
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.