Operations Manager, Clinical Management
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.Job Description
The Operations Manager, Clinical Management is responsible for establishing operational excellence in our Trial Operations organization, with a specific focus on clinical management activities. In short, this role will be focused on analyzing how our Clinical Study Managers and Clinical Research Coordinators are executing on our clinical operations, identifying opportunities to drive quality improvement and efficiency, and implementing solutions across the team.
The Operations Manager role will be highly cross-functional in nature, working closely with other teams within the Operations organization, as well as our Data, Product, and QA teams.
- Process Improvement: Identifies opportunities for standardization and best practices and provides leadership in resulting workstreams and initiatives. Creates and authors functional Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidance documents, onboarding/training for the Clinical Operations function and across the entire TrialSpark organization.
- Problem Solving and Risk Identification: Identifies trends for risks and develops/manages mitigation strategies across the Trial Ops portfolio. Facilitates action follow-up and issue resolution within the matrix-environment of the Operations teams in order to deliver against company goals. Leads and participates in Lessons Learned debriefs.
- Use knowledge of industry practices to turn generalized opportunities into specific tactics and advise operational leaders and their teams on how to connect key metrics to the work performed
- Responsible for driving insights, ideas to optimize business processes & product solutions
- 5+ years of sponsor or CRO experience in project/program management (i.e., leading projects/programs, project skills)
- BS required, preferably in life sciences or a related field
- PMP or LeanSixSigma preferred
- Currently in New York area or willingness to relocate
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.