Operations Network Expansion (Open Level)
About our company
TrialSpark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, clinical trials are incredibly inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.
We do this by partnering with physicians to enable them to run clinical trials within their existing practices. Using TrialSpark’s existing technology platform, equipment, and staffing - physicians can conduct clinical research and provide patients with access to potentially transformative therapies.
About the role
As a Vendor Management Associate, you'll support the Network Operations team and serve as a liaison between external vendors and internal stakeholders. This role will be responsible for ensuring all required vendors are qualified, contracted and operationalized into the TrialSpark network to provide support trial operations.
- Responsible for sourcing new vendors for the TrialSpark vendor network
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and contracting ancillary vendors across all markets
- Responsible for vendor growth in new markets as needed
- Explore national vendor partnerships to scale TrialSpark’s vendor network quickly and efficiently
- Work with various business units to ensure appropriate vendor monitoring – ensure invoicing and SLAs align with contract requirements
- Partner with cross-functional operational teams (TrialOps, ClinOps, NetOps, QA) to ensure we are selecting the best vendors for each trial
- Maintain the Vendor Management program including policy, procedures, and guidelines
- Responsible for on-boarding and operationalizing newly signed vendors into the network to ensure vendor quality and satisfaction
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with vendors in our network as well key contact for all internal escalations and issues.
- Maintain vendor database, keeping up to date
- Sourcing: Cold-call, email, network with a variety of vendors across specialties (radiology, endoscopy, audiology, etc.) to secure meetings with an end-goal of bringing in the best vendor(s) into the network for upcoming and ongoing trial needs
- Negotiating: Partner with Finance and other stakeholders to achieve best margins per procedure for TrialSpark
- Contracting: Partner with legal to close deals and move forward
- Qualifying: Partnering with QA, ensure all considered vendors go through necessary quality inspections and questionnaires to validate ability to perform requested trial tasks
- Onboarding: Upon contract signature, create seamless process of integrating vendor into the TrialSpark network
- Process Improvement: Organizing and streamlining vendor onboard/management process to ensure success of vendors in our network
- Associate: 1-3 years of experience
- Senior Associate: 3-5 years of experience
- Manager: 5-7 years of experience
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to partner with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with healthcare preferred
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.