Owner Success Specialist at StayMarquis
Who we are:
Stay Marquis is a Hamptons-focused, full-service vacation rental marketing and management company that allows owners and travelers to"rent without reservation". By providing first-class marketing,booking, rental management and concierge services, Stay Marquis is involved at every step of the vacation rental process, ensuring a streamlined and hassle-free experience each and every time. Specifically, we curate property listings, advertise them across the web, manage guest inquiries, facilitate bookings, collect payment, and maintain guest communication leading up to their stay. We also have a property management team that prepares each house prior to guest arrival, acts as the point-of-contact during their stay, serve as a human face for check-ins and check-outs, and cleans the property after guests depart.
The Owner Success Specialist will be responsible for managing the relationship between Stay Marquis and our homeowners. It will be the job of this position to ensure that properties are optimally set up both in terms of listing content and pricing. The owner success specialist will serve as the owner’s voice within Marquis.
In this role you will:
- Be assigned a grouping of properties whereby you will be the dedicated point of contact for the owner. You will be the owner’s main point of contact for any questions/comments/concerns.
- Continually review listing details to ensure marketability of the property and take a proactive approach to suggesting changes to enhance marketability.
- Leverage internal systems to proactively ensure accurate availability of the property and owner responsiveness to outbound campaigns.
- Review and facilitate owner approval of renter booking requests.
- Monitor and respond to any owner communication in a timely manner.
- Participate in campaigns to owners that may require consistent call/email follow-up to obtain the required campaign information from an owner.
- Review property performance reports and proactively reach out to poorly performing properties to suggest changes that will result in better performance.
- Facilitate coordination with our photo/video teams when photo shoots are required.
- Monitor and respond to all guest reviews left for your assigned properties and intervene based off reviews when needed.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, client relations, hospitality, finance and/or high-end service industry
- A people first attitude and a desire to help others succeed
- An impressive amount of reliability and, “I got this”
- The ability to solve complex problems independently
- Willingness to pick up tasks that do not fall under the job description
- An extreme amount of patience.
- Ability to keep composure in a stressful environment.
- Extreme attention to detail. If you apply,please start off by telling us the URL to our company page (HINT: The answer is staymarquis.com).
Start Date: Immediate.
Location: Stay Marquis Headquarters – 224 West 30th Street New York NY 10001
Hours: Monday – Friday 10AM – 7PM; Extra hours as needed. Weekends as needed but may be remote.
Job Type: Full-time
- Previous experience in the vacation rental industry
- Previous experience in account management
- Microsoft Excel and Power point skills
What we can offer you:
- Unlimited vacation and sick days so be it you use it in good judgement
- Health and Dental coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview
- Discounted gym memberships
- 401k to be introduced in 2020.
- A seriously awesome group of coworkers and work environment
- Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time