Program Manager - Learning + Development Operations at Peloton
Peloton’s nascent Learning + Development team builds global programs to empower team members to become their best and deliver their best work. We are seeking a Program Manager - Learning + Development Operations to support this growing team.
The ideal candidate brings strong skills in program management and learning implementation and is driven to help create and embed scalable infrastructure for learning programs across compliance, onboarding, manager and leadership development, core business competencies, and more. Reporting to the Senior Director, Learning + Development, this individual will work internally with teams across the Peloton to build, implement, and support a scalable learning infrastructure and manage a network of vendors and tools. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have 2-3 years of experience in the implementation and management of learning programs in a large organization, and strive to stay on the forefront of innovative learning practices.
Because learning programs are relatively new at Peloton, the Program Manager will support the effort to shift away from siloed learning initiatives in favor of building a cohesive, holistic, scalable learning program that accounts for key roles across the company. Responsibilities include:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of L+D programs and initiatives for every level of employee within a rapidly evolving organization
- Build, implement and support a scalable process for Learning + Development requests and prioritization
- Drive process and continuous improvement across Learning; ensuring departmental cost-effectiveness
- Ensure that all learning programs are appropriately localized, translated (where necessary), and tailored in their implementation to specific global markets
- Research and implement best practices in instructional technology, tools, and approaches
- Work to support a team of L+D managers and content creators, and assist in managing external L+D vendors and relationships to serve the diverse needs of the business
- Foster a cross-functional team environment that reflects Peloton’s learning philosophy, encouraging continued growth and development
- Oversee and manage Lessonly (LMS) administrative tasks such as, assigning lessons, creating smart groups, pulling reports
- Define and manage program resource needs, negotiate resourcing plans and track usage
- Assist in developing internal, company-wide communications of L+D initiatives
- Maintain team expenses, inclusive of vendors, contractors, and events
- 2-3 years in a learning program implementation/management role, preferably in a fast-paced environment with a large number of hourly and salaried employees, and with experience in implementing and managing learning programs across a global organization
- Experience working with project management and collaboration software, such as Monday.com, Jira, and Miro
- 2-3 years experience program managing programs focused on learning and development and human capital or people programs
- Experience working with a team of learning content creators, including the use of an LMS platform and appropriate use of visual and audio content design in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and other software used for developing engaging training experiences
- Experience implementing and managing a variety of learning programs and creating supporting course documentation, including tracking learning consumption, milestones, objectives, and other KPIs
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.