Regional Facilities Manager at Peloton
REGIONAL FACILITIES MANAGER, FIELD OPERATIONS
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to observe Peloton’s COVID prevention protocols and wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries.
The Regional Facilities Manager will provide leadership to all facilities team members within their given Field Operations region. Ensures that Field Operations Warehouses remain in compliance with local business requirements. Guide Field Operation Warehouses to ensure building operations are executed at the highest level of safety while adhering to budget costs during special projects.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training, and development of all Facilities Technicians and Associates in their assigned region.
- Helps coordinate, oversee, and/or manage repair and preventive maintenance work assignments performed by Facilities Technicians and Associates, vendors, and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work.
- Lead a confident and skilled team remotely that enables a frictionless work environment, supports Field Operation teams, and delivers profitable business outcomes.
- Deliver on talent strategies including development, coaching, setting clear expectations, and accountability to establish goals.
- Lead vendor management by establishing partnerships locally and escalate through issue resolution when standards and SLA’s are not met. Partner with Vendors to ensure all operations have the proper equipment to operate
- Support special projects, and act as a key partner to construction during new warehouse openings.
- Support preventative maintenance response through emergency and disaster crisis related to Peloton warehouses.
- Assist in the opening of new warehouses to ensure the proper systems and equipment are installed
- Ensure all permits, business licenses, and all service contracts are established and maintained
- 5+ years of experience working in a business or facilities-related role
- 3+ years of team management experience leading, motivating, and developing a team
- Solid experience building relationships with stakeholders, including vendors and broader business community; ability to persuade associates at all levels
- Motivated with the ability to work with little direct supervision in a fast-paced corporate environment while effectively managing time and tasks
- High level of budget management skills
- Great communicator and listener; experience presenting across all levels of an organization
- Solid troubleshooting mindset, creative problem-solving and time management skills, and the ability to make connections across complex ideas
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Regulations including MHE EquipmentHighly organized with relentless attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Travels up to 50% of the time
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.