Sales Manager, Club at Harry's
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our US Based retail partnerships. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – Merchandising, Planning, Marketing, Operations and Store Execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
About the Role
The Sales Manager will play a critical role in cultivating meaningful relationships, both internal and external, to unlock new financial opportunities. This customer-facing position will be responsible for managing a portion of our club channel partnership, developing thoughtful strategies to take our business to the next level. Additionally, this position will play an important role in navigating complex project plans in conjunction with R&D and Distribution to deliver on time against existing and new timelines.
What you will accomplish:
- Achieve Annual Operating Plan goals and objectives, optimizing opportunities to exceed revenue targets.
- Build and lead strategic relationships with the merchant teams (local and remote) to develop cohesive annual joint business plans.
- Project captain new cross-functional initiatives, developing detailed project plans that lead to smooth and successful launch experiences
- Collaborate with broader merchant teams and cross-functional partners to unlock logistical efficiencies and deliver superior products to market.
- Manage performance metrics in partnership with the Sales & Operations Planning team to inform financial forecast and inventory planning decisions across the organization.
- Be a thought-partner to the team, sharing insights and expertise across departments to aid in current and future decisions.
This should describe you:
- You have 5-7+ years of industry-specific experience in the retail or consumer products field in a client facing role.
- Self-starter, you’ll be involved in many firsts and you should have an innate desire to problem solve to achieve goals.
- Commercially savvy, your work is always customer first, but you never neglect larger company objectives.
- Builder, you master existing processes with ease, but also has the will to suggest logical and meaningful improvements to benefit the business.
- Detail oriented, you live by the mantra: no task is too small and meticulously manage your own priorities to ensure best in class service is provided.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the channel Director of Sales
- Working in which team Retail Sales Team
- You'll work most closely with key customer contacts, R&D, S&OP, Sourcing, Finance, Marketing
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.