Who We Are
Neverware is the developer of CloudReady, the highly secure, fast, and modern operating system that runs on almost any hardware. Launched in February 2015, CloudReady garnered immediate attention by giving budget-strapped schools a way to turn old, slow computers into fast, reliable devices that deliver the same experience as a Chromebook. Several years and one million installs later, CloudReady is the OS of choice for innovative organizations and IT teams eager to embrace the future of computing and eliminate the hassle and expense of legacy operating systems. Thousands of schools, businesses, and consumers in 127 countries around the world use CloudReady daily via our Education, Enterprise, and Home Editions.
With offices in New York and London, Neverware has been featured on Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City in 2019 and 2018, was named #8 on Built in NYC's Best Small Places to Work in NYC, and was the winner of the 2018 TIMMY Award for Best Startup in New York. Neverware’s investors include Google LLC, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and Rethink Education. Our partners include Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Samsung, and more.
What You'll Do
As the Salesforce & Business Applications Administrator, you'll be responsible for managing Neverware’s primary software tools and systems, including Salesforce and Domo. In doing so, you'll enable us to get greater return on our use of these tools and open the doors to using them in a much more powerful way.
You'll sit on our Operations team and report to the Head of Business Analytics. In time, you'll optimize our data infrastructure, introduce and maintain processes and automations to help improve business operations, and reduce errors and downtime.
- Own all administration (includes maintenance, implementations, troubleshooting, and reporting) for our primary software platforms including, but not limited to:
Medium-low touch platforms:
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Although the above categorizes each platform by its level of use and attention today, the expectation is that you’ll allocate your time in whatever way suits the needs of the business
- Play a key role in identifying areas to improve existing automations. The existing systems have been created mostly by smart people without administration experience. Our expectation is you will leverage your expertise to optimize our systems.
- Understand key datasets and how they are used
- Handle ad hoc requests from sales, marketing, or other teams
- Troubleshoot errors and issues, and implement solutions to those issues
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience as a Salesforce administrator
Deep experience with workflow rules and process builders required
Comfort performing tests in sandbox environments required
Knowledge of SQL is a potential plus, but definitely not required
- Prior experience as an administrator or proficient user of a business intelligence tool (although we use Domo, experience with other BI tools would satisfy this qualification)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skill with spreadsheets, including formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Track record of navigating unfamiliar environments and driving tangible results
Neverware is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.