Sorry, this job was removed at 12:01 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 9, 2021
Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
As a Security Operations Analyst at Ro, you will help lead the effort of identifying and maintaining security and compliance practices. You will achieve this by first, working closely with the HR, IT, Legal, Engineering, and Care teams in identifying risks. Second, by providing insightful subject matter expertise, analyses, and countermeasures. Third, you will further extend the growth of innovative, safety, and privacy-minded healthcare tech culture through education and ongoing assessments. Lastly, as a Security Operations Analyst, you will respond to incidents, configure and operate security tooling that enables Ro’s security and compliance strategy.
Additionally, the opportunity at Ro as a Security Operations Analyst is full spectrum. Your professional development is “choose your own adventure” and genuinely supported. At Ro, you will help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals, and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
*This role has the ability to sit out of our NYC office once safe to do so or remote*
What You’ll Bring:
• 1 - 3 years of Security analyst experience
• Technical security and compliance/regulatory domain knowledge (e.g. Networks, systems, access controls, appsec, DLP )
• Structured analytical techniques for systems and intelligence analysis (OSINT)
• Growth mindset and an innate passion for learning
• Exceptional communication practices (written, verbal, presentation)
What You’ll Do:
• Contribute to Ro’s security and compliance strategy by applying analytical methodologies for risk assessment and threat modeling
• Operate cross-functionally with business units and stakeholders
• Configure and operate IT security tooling
• Incident triage and response
• Security certifications in good standing: EC-Council, ISC2 (CISSP), SANS GIAC, OSCP, etc.
• Startup experience in highly regulated industries such as Healthcare, FinTech, or Defense (e.g. HITECH, SOC, HIPAA)
Benefits + Perks:
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.