Peloton is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Global Marketing and Product Marketing teams. This person will report to the Executive Assistant responsible for these teams and work alongside the EA in supporting the needs of these critical teams. Additionally, the focus will be on heavy calendar management for Peloton’s SVP of Global Media, CRM & Marketing Analytics and VP of Strategic Marketing. Working at a fast pace with the ability to multitask is essential. It’s imperative that this individual be tenacious, resourceful, a smart problem solver, and excited to make a positive impact on the Global Marketing Team’s culture. The role requires someone who is an extremely fast learner and excited to push themselves to excellence. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Heavy calendar management for both the SVP and VP with the ability to pivot quickly and collaborate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Be a true right hand to the Executive Assistant supporting the Global Marketing & Product Marketing Teams
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Handle logistics for meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, taking notes/action items when required, and ensuring availability of attendees
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well articulated agendas
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- Own and execute marketing team legal and financial documentation as needed
- Uphold a very strict level of confidentiality for the executives and their teams
- Arrange and execute team building activities, offsites, and social events
- Capable of handling administrative ad-hoc projects as directed by the managing Executive Assistant, SVP and VP
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Outgoing, friendly, personable, high energy, and approachable
- Ability to quickly build rapport with cross-functional partners
- Comfortable executing and hosting team events
- True team player with a desire to enhance Peloton culture
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategically multitask and prioritize projects
- Strong time and project management skills
- Creative, collaborative, curious, and innovative thinker
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Experience with Concur & Google GSuite
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.