Senior Client Success Strategy & Operations Training Specialist at Yext
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Customer Success Strategy & Operations (CS S&O) is the team responsible for defining Customer Success objectives, strategy, and tactics that scale. The team implements tools, processes, and reporting at scale to help us deliver a world-class customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior CS Strategy & Operations Training Specialist who will be responsible for defining onboarding and ongoing training needs for CS teams and develop webinars and training to support customer onboarding and ongoing enablement. The CS S&O Training Specialist will be expected to demonstrate a deep understanding of how to develop successful training and onboarding programs.
What You'll Do
- Create and manage onboarding programs and ongoing enablement programs for Customer Success
- Design and develop Customer Success team training programs and modules
- Develop customer onboarding programs to introduce Customers to Yext and help create an exceptional experience
- Build trusted partnerships with Yext Customer Success leadership and develop a deep understanding of the business
- Demonstrates a strong ability to learn Yext Products & Services
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to tailor key messages to the audience
- Leverage data to design and measure enablement success metrics relative to retention, upsell, and overall channel productivity
- Communicate enablement strategies, deliverables, timelines, and performance metrics to stakeholders and training participants
- Coordinate with Revenue Enablement on Customer Success and/or Revenue-wide education needs
- Partner with Client Success, Consulting, & Platform Services/Support to adapt and iterate training to evolving needs
What You Have
- BA/BS Degree or a similar college level education
- 2+ years of relevant, training, enablement, and customer program work experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning to business leaders and managing shifting priorities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with learning management systems
- Ability to influence teams with insights and challenge the status quo
- Ability to explain complex and technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Client Success, Consulting, and/or Support experience
- Salesforce, Tableau, Looker, SalesHood, and/or ZenDesk experience
- SalesHood or other learning management system experience
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.