As a Senior Customer Success Manager you serve as a strategic partner for enterprise-level customers by supporting, strategizing and executing with world class e-commerce marketing teams. You will play a critical role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heros within their organization.
- Primary day-to-day contact and strategic partner for enterprise - level customers
- Help guide the client by sharing insights, best practices and ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Use your in depth knowledge on email marketing to provide strategy as an extension of our customers marketing team
- Oversee all client projects by managing internal tasks across teams and ensure we are meeting deadlines; Record all updates in the project plan and timelines to the client
- Actively collaborate with Strategic Sales and Forward Deployed Engineering stakeholders
- Run all client meetings and monitor client health, checking KPIs on a weekly basis
- Have a solid understanding of our product and be able to explain how our various products work as well as articulate their value
- Train customers on new features and proactively encourage the client to set up more programs
- Help drive testing strategy based on data, i.e. use under-performing KPI’s to determine what the testing strategy should be
- BA/BS degree
- 4 plus years of experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Digital marketing and/or MarTech experience, specifically related to email required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Curious analytical thinker
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- Our office is currently fully remote with the option of remaining remote or potentially returning to our NYC HQ if and when appropriate.
- This role may require travel in the future
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.