Senior Director, Client Success at LeafLink
LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
The ideal candidate is collaborative, data-driven, passionate about Client Success, and proficient in building out new processes and procedures that allow our business to run efficiently while thriving in a fast-changing environment.Who You Are
- Track record of performance and a growth mentality
- Ability to establish trust, grow and cultivate relationships with a broad set of cross-functional partners, including technical and non-technical roles
- Ability to influence partners at all levels, from leadership to individual contributors
- Analytical, strategic thinker and strong problem solver
- Ability to craft, build, and maintain solutions that optimize for simplicity, efficiency, and rapid scale
- Strong executive presence, presenting to large groups, effective communication and influence skills
- Connect with clarity and purpose across partners, including tailoring messaging for a given audience.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a complex, evolving environment with multiple priorities
- Strong understanding of marketplace business model metrics
- Ability to define a vision and see it through to completion
- Strong business acumen; knowledge of SaaS business models a plus
- Ability to develop successful programs, with a heavy focus on internal enablement
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in ambiguity and feel comfortable with delivering on objectives with urgent deadlines.; a high sense of urgency
- Lead critical initiatives to improve the scalability, agility, and efficiency of our Client Success operating model
- Overall responsible for the retention and growth of LeafLink’s client base. Develop and implement strategies to improve retention, drive longer term agreements, and uncover expansion and growth opportunities within each client.
- Become an advocate t for the LeafLink Platform and ‘platform-selling’ model within the team, organization, and market.
- Identify structural opportunities (people, process, planning) within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies and collaborate with stakeholders to recommend and implement improvements.
- Exchange information and insights with Product teams in order to drive continual improvement within the platform.
- Attract, grow and retain top talent, providing clarity of purpose, tools required to meet their responsibilities, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth
- Mentor and develop new and existing team members to bring out the best-in-class performance.
- Create and/or manage data/insights dashboards in partnership with the Data and Operations teams to provide visibility and monitoring Client Success team KPI’s
- Advocate internally on behalf of Leaflink customers and Leaflink Customer Success
- Maintain global playbook for common Client Success policies and processes
- 10+ years in customer success or operations in a software business
- 5+ years managing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience scaling global teams
- Experience with internal enablement programs
- Deep understanding of Marketplace business models, including customer lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience with client segmentation
- Deep understanding of Client Success compensation strategies and models
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce is a requirement. Experience with Jira, Zendesk, and Tableau is a strong plus
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.