Senior Manager, BD Travel & Hospitality at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships - Travel & Hospitality will play a key role in expanding CLEAR’s footprint within the hospitality ecosystem to enable touchless experiences. We’re looking for a customer-centric, metrics driven self-starter obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Evangelize the value of CLEAR’s touchless travel ribbon, Health Pass and ongoing capabilities to prospective partners with efforts to contextualize CLEAR’s application, utility and functionality, and ultimately drive conversion and adoption
- Prioritize and manage a robust pipeline of potential partners for whom CLEAR’s identity platform can help make their customer experiences more secure & frictionless
- Empathize with potential partners to help solve their biggest challenges, framing CLEAR’s value proposition and the delivery of our products in the most impactful ways
- Manage complex negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation for a strong working relationship with our partners to transform customer experience, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Experience with extended sales development cycles and pace conversations accordingly
- Adept at mapping out and building relationships across large, complex, global organizations with appropriate input and involvement from stakeholders across the CLEAR organization
- Conceptualize, build and automate internal facing dashboards and reports, reflecting performance and activities against KPIs
- Review and analyze client, market data, and industry research for pitch and other client meetings
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (ideally SaaS with experience in new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence) at a product-driven company. Direct experience with hospitality partners (hotel owners and operators, cruise, rental car) and preferably within their digital and/or customer experience functions, a plus
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific metrics and commercial outcomes
- Experience using data to identify sales opportunities and improving team performance
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations and building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- You’re mission-centric and inspired and motivated by performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience project managing and being the point of contact to business
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience