Senior Manager, ESG Strategy & Initiatives at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Manager to support the building and implementation of Peloton’s externally facing social impact strategy consistent with the Peloton Pledge. The ESG function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy, Corporate Development, and M&A team.
Together with the Senior Director, ESG Strategy & Initiatives, the Senior Manager of ESG Strategy & Initiatives will ensure that Peloton designs and implements a cohesive externally focused social impact campaign. The Senior Analyst, ESG Strategy & Initiatives will report into this role.
This work will involve:
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Peloton (including Content, Marketing, Creative, Music, Product, and Member Services) to identify opportunities to leverage Peloton’s full suite of assets to amplify the impact of its charitable giving and to then design and project manage the implementation of programs accordingly
- Identifying prospective giving partners and developing partnership plans
- Developing programs and together with the Senior Analyst, managing the successful design and implementation of these programs
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Peloton to ensure that the existing programs that include a social impact component ladder up to Peloton’s social impact strategy
- Liaising with the People team and with ERGs to engage Peloton employees in social impact efforts
- 6+ years experience in a social impact-focused role with demonstrated success designing and leading large-scale programs
- Demonstrated commitment to racial equity
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage high-profile partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage a variety of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape and highly in tune with current events
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
The ideal candidate is high-energy, results-oriented, and demonstrates an ability to:
- Identify new opportunities and areas of evolution within social impact at Peloton
- Quickly establish themselves as a credible strategic partner, bringing new high value ideas to the table.
- Clearly and concisely communicate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage and excite team members and senior leaders.
- Deftly navigate the intricacies of working cross-functionally with many different teams and senior leaders in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical.
- Manage multiple concurrent programs with strong attention to detail and accountability to high standards of excellence.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.