Senior Manager, Network Strategy at Peloton
This is a key leadership position, reporting directly to the Vice President of Integrated Supply Chain. This position will lead teams that solve challenging and cross-functional supply chain network opportunities as it related to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale and growth for the organization. This leader should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority and be able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding environment.
This role will be a critical piece in continuing to build a best-in-class supply chain network and focused on driving key initiatives to increase speed to customers and reduce cost. This role is expected to leverage effective storytelling skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights and execution.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy, and subject matter expertise in all aspects related to supply chain network optimization
- Own and drive the publication of the Network Strategy & Optimization roadmap
- Coordinate with stakeholders to conceptualize, develop and implement consistent, robust and sustainable supply chain solutions
- Refine the understanding of the value of the speed of delivery by working with teams across the organization
- Lead the team in development of network strategy looking 0-36 months in the future to respond to emerging opportunities and improve network efficiency
- Coach and continuously develop network strategy and supply chain talent within the organization
- Generate KPIs and targets for network speed and cost to drive towards organizational goals
- Manage internal controls including project intake and prioritize multiple requests from executive and cross-functional partners for both ad-hoc and repeatable support
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 8+ years’ experience in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations
- Proven 6+ year track record of designing, implementing, and supporting large scale supply chain network optimization
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, python and similar data tools
- Experience managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering, and modeling, problem-solving and communicating recommendations
- Experience with omni-channel retail and high-volume hardware manufacturing is a must
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines within the team
- Experience leading, coaching and developing high performing supply chain professionals
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.