Senior Manager, Order Experience at Peloton
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Senior Manager, Order Experience will work cross-functionally to ensure a seamless, tech-enabled experience for our newest Members, from the moment after purchase through the first workout. This includes optimizing delivery scheduling, accessory delivery, Bike/Tread delivery, subscription activation, and returns and exchanges, as well as proactive Member communications across all of these touchpoints. We are looking for a proven leader that has contributed meaningfully to a world-class order experience at Peloton or another leading consumer brand.
This new role will report to the VP of Member Support (based in Plano) and work closely with the Senior Product Manager of Member Experience and the SVP of Member Experience (both based in New York). This role will be based out of either New York, NY or Plano, TX.
- Develop a clear and compelling vision for order experience at Peloton, informed by feedback from colleagues and our Members, and consistent with the elevated brand experience delivered by other key functions in Member moments of truth
- Serve as the strategist and subject matter expert for order management and order experience at Peloton, driving the approach and ensuring cross-functional alignment and resourcing
- Identify gaps between our vision for order experience and the existing service model, and develop scalable recommendations to address with people, process, and/or technology
- Work with our global operations leaders to test new models - and vet new partners - for delivery, assembly, and repair of our Bike and Tread
- Ensure that we own all communication with our Members, and that we do so regularly and proactively from order to delivery
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Product Manager, Member Experience, to identify and deliver the supporting technology to enable a truly delightful experience for our Members
- Develop aggressive goals and track KPIs to ensure that we make rapid progress toward our goal of a best-in-class Member experience from order through delivery
- Plan and execute scalable order management processes and systems to support new markets as we continue to expand internationally
- Staff and lead lean SWAT team of Member Support agents (based in Plano) during holiday peak to identify and address any Order Experience issues that arise
- 3+ years of experience developing novel order management processes and delivering outstanding outcomes for Peloton or another distinctive global consumer brand (internal candidates strongly preferred given highly cross-functional nature of role)
- Passion for creating world-class consumer experiences
- Robust project management skills, including ability to plan, coordinate and lead multiple workstreams with dependencies
- Analytic expertise and experience making dispassionate, data-driven decisions
- Ability to navigate past obstacles to get things done
- Proven ability to lead both through direct oversight and through influence
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative cross-functional relationships to drive results
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- BA/BS degree or higher, MBA preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins.