Senior Manager, Order Management at Peloton
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Order Management is responsible for driving the creation and optimization of a best-in-class Order Management solution. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of Peloton order management processes and SAP ERP Order Management modules (SD/OMS) to support our business. As a key leader within the business team, you drive for high quality and timely delivery in every initiative. To accomplish this, you will engage with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, striving for the creation of a global standard and motivating key users to be fully invested. You will expect a high standard of documentation for systems and processes that support business capabilities and are expected to maintain forward looking roadmaps for future capability delivery. You will be required to provide guidance to organizational leadership using data driven analysis and your industry experience, to ensure the right trade-offs as we scale the business and build mature tools to support a growing organization. To excel in this role, you will need to possess a unique mix of technical skills, analytical capability, program and project management expertise, and the ability to create and maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams and their leaders.
Be the Order Management ERP Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on a leadership role related to the Peloton’s investments, advising on system designs, implementing new capabilities, processes and associated management metrics working alongside the execution team, internal business owners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Peloton should operate - what processes should we further standardize or differentiate to build the best-in-class Peloton member experience
- Serve as subject matter expert for SAP order management systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities, provide oversight across platforms and functional areas to ensure that end-to-end processes and data flow seamlessly
- Offer solutions for complex order management problems, such as item substitutions, item versioning, advanced scheduling and allocation, and integration to external platforms
- Drive decisions across cross-functional teams in both the technical and operational arenas, ensuring tradeoffs are understood and mitigations are put in place when required
- Research and Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses
- Define and drive documentation of standard business processes and related systems flow to ensure for cross functional clarity of order management processes
- Take a “Big Picture” view - ensure creation of new systems and processes integrates effectively into the existing landscape and does not disrupt business continuity
Own the journey to successful execution of the new order management function-
- Flexibly move between the Project Manager, Process Designer, and Systems Architect as required by the situation at hand, leaning on the experts where needed but never allowing forward progress to slow
- Lead the Cross-functional business team to ensure a successful implementation of systems and technology, working with our organizational partners and external providers to drive trade-off discussions and align our processes to industry best practices
- Maintain the Order Management ERP backlog, evaluate projects to deliver efficiencies and optimization plans to maximize revenue opportunities and/or lower costs
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools and methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline and measure success post-implementation
- Lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Develop strong working relationships with Member Experience, Supply Chain & Transportation, Finance, and IT teams to ensure a cohesive product
- 5+ years relevant order management experience in operational or consulting roles, with 3 years’ leading large-scale initiatives to improve order management functions
- 3+ years’ product management, agile project/program management or other product ownership role
- Significant experience with best-in-class ERP, CRM, and order management systems - Big ERP (SAP, Oracle), Salesforce Lightning, etc.
- Proven Leadership and Management experience with Order Management Programs
- Proven track record of successfully deploying OM processes enabled by systems solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and concurrently build effective relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results to the team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.