Senior Manager, Process Improvement at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
CLEAR is looking for a Senior Manager, Process Improvement within the customer service team who shares a passion for service excellence and continuous improvement of the member experience. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living and leading and the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is strategic and self-driven, has strong verbal and written communication skills, and loves solving problems. You are passionate about CLEAR’s vision and you inspire others to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, optimize and sustain business processes through collaborative design
- Collaborate with business lines and SMEs, lead problem solving and surface opportunities and solutions to improve risk processes and create efficiencies
- Collaborate and develop relationships with CLEAR stakeholders to identify and drive process improvement opportunities to achieve seamless customer experiences, and to manage implementation plans, metrics, controls, and technology requirements
- Develop, synthesize, and communicate business process findings and make recommendations to CLEAR stakeholders
- Manage and clarify delivery discrepancies on a weekly basis
- Supervise external complaints from customers via Better Business Bureau
- Develop AI Bot strategy to drive case deflection
- Identify ways to provide opportunities for member self service
- Contribute to the toolset used by the Process Improvement team based on experience and project findings
- Build and enhance the capability of others through role modeling, training and coaching on control design and process improvement
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish appropriate benchmarks
- Establish a continuous improvement mindset across the Member Care function
Who You Are:
- You have 5 or more years of experience in customer service or customer success
- You have a data-driven mindset and practical knowledge of fundamental data analytics and project management
- You have a hospitality mindset and high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above and beyond for your team and customers
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a customer service team lead or manager and a proven track record of delivering well-executed projects and leading teams to success
- You have experience with service delivery in public platforms like review websites and social media
- Six Sigma or other a process improvement training required