Senior Program Manager, Talent Management at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Senior Program Manager to uplevel our existing global talent processes, programs and systems, as well as develop new programmatic support to enable our talent to fulfill their career goals at Peloton. We want to be the best place to work for the world’s top talent - so our talent solutions need to be world-class, cutting edge, and innovative to ensure the growth and development of our people. The Senior Program Manager, Talent Management will play a crucial role in this process. As a member of the newly formed Talent Management function, this role will be responsible for ideating, building, and project managing the creation of new talent programs. They will drive the launch of brand new processes and features that help Peloton leaders evaluate, manage, and grow their talent. This role will report to the Senior Director of Talent Management and will partner closely with business leaders across all functions, and People team leaders across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function, including building and maintaining talent programs in a start-up or established environment, and will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent across the spectrum from senior leaders to entry level hourly team members. This individual will be dynamic, will welcome and embrace constant change, and will be energized by rapid growth and scale. They will have project management skills, will bring a bias for action and a focus on driving continuous improvement.
- You’ll ideate, project manage, develop, and execute the roll-out of new innovative and global talent management processes such as rotation programs, succession planning, and career development frameworks
- You will partner with People Team leadership and business leaders to architect leader, team member, and even HR facing toolkits and resources to support all our Talent Management processes and programs
- You’ll develop materials that are engaging, inspiring, inclusive and global, and you’ll partner with internal creative teams to ensure presentations, participant materials and digital solutions have a “Peloton” feel
- You’ll take the initiative to develop and manage timelines, driving our talent projects forward and reprioritizing as necessary
- You will create and develop a strategic new hire integration initiative to embed Peloton’s talent programs into the onboarding experience globally
- You’ll generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, ROI and inclusivity of programs, and identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement and sustainability
- You’ll serve as a resource for employees and leaders, providing just in time education and perspective on our programs and processes
- You’ll work with the People Analytics team to clean, manage and ensure the integrity of our talent data. Once a data set is built out, you will produce and present People data insights that enable us to make great decisions about our talent
- You’ll partner with our People Systems team to implement talent components of our HRIS technology
- You’ll build and manage tools, you’ll evolve tools and solutions from manual to fully automated ensuring we drive toward efficiency and scale
- You’ll be a collaborative member of the Talent Management and People Business Partner team, you’ll be a trust-worthy supporter of the business, and you’ll be a role model for junior People team members
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of related HR experience (background/expertise as an HR generalist, HR project manager, HR business partners/advisor to leadership)
- Experience building and/or rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing programs at regional or global scale
- Experience operating within an HRIS, ideally SAP SuccessFactors + associated talent modules
- High level of discretion – ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations and have difficult conversations
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage your and other’s time
- Aptitude for and interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data and using data to generate insights
- Strong orientation toward collaboration and teamwork
- Self starter with strong organizational skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.