Senior Technical Solutions Engineer at Sisense
SOLVE COMPLEX TECHNICAL CHALLENGES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
The Technical Solution Engineering team is at the intersection of business and engineering helping organizations leverage their data within Sisense to take innovative actions that create impact and improve business outcomes.
We care deeply about our customers — weekly we toast to new customers and share internally how Sisense has made a difference in their lives. You will not only be on the front line talking to users, and building relationships; you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, spreading their happiness to the team and driving minds together to envision how future customers could be using the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM:
As a Senior Technical Solutions Engineer, you will work with leading enterprise organizations and startups to realize the power of data analytics with Sisense. You will handle customer issues by combining business acumen with technical assessment skills. You will help mentor team members into highly skilled troubleshooting experts who can diagnose a wide variety of issues within minutes.
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. We are not only successful because of our smarts and resourcefulness. In addition, we also work together as a team through all of our wins. You will partner with Account Management and Engineering to translate customer needs into a better overall product, recognize trends in customer feedback and manage production incidents in real time.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn how the product is utilized and how to troubleshoot Sisense.
- Understand Sisense Architecture.
- Shadow calls and tickets with Senior Solutions Engineers.
By Day 60…
- Familiarize with different types of technical challenges, engagements, and projects related to Sisense customers.
- Learn technical support methodologies and tools used at Sisense.
- Understand how to interact with customers, Customer Success Managers, BI Consultants, and other teams.
- Learn how to handle challenging situations.
By Day 90...
- Work as part of a team of Engineers/Consultants that globally ensure 24 hour customer support.
- Resolve high-profile escalations and issues, improve the customer experience and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- 5 years of relevant industry experience in technical support, professional services, software development, or product operations management.
- Experience in troubleshooting, and supporting large-scale applications such as web services, data storage, databases, data pipelines, high-performance computing, with Linux/Unix or Windows operating systems.
- Experience managing Enterprise customer relationships and advocating for issues or needs.
- Ability to operate in a customer focused environment and advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization.
- Ability to analyze data using a structured query language.
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- We want to know what it's like to work together!
- We'll simulate what it's like to work on the team. You will craft customer responses, do a mock troubleshooting phone call, and get to know our people and culture.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies