At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Do you love to problem solve issues for customers? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to manage projects that have a large impact on operational processes? How would you like to be part of a fast growing team with the ability to learn and develop new skills?
We’re helping people by providing them a world class benefits experience. Our 401(k) plan is a rapidly growing program at Justworks. Here you’ll have the opportunity to help manage the day-to-day operations, interface with our vendor, and help make a difference on how our program operates.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Perform day-to-day operations for 401(k) program as part of Justworks Wealth & Wellness Programs
- Work with third party vendor to ensure accurate delivery of data and to resolve escalated issues
- Triage incoming issues/inquiries to identify need for engineering intervention and escalate accordingly
- Identify and remediate issues by either creating and maintaining operations tools or working with product and engineering to improve systems
- Coordinate system implementation of new benefits and report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the delivery and presentation of data for the 401(k) team
- Draft queries to monitor and improve metrics, pull testing lists, etc.
- Collect and report KPI metrics on a weekly, monthly and yearly cadence
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
As a Senior Wealth & Wellness Programs Associate, 401(k), how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Detail Oriented and Analytical
- Clear Communication and Good Judgement
- 401(k) Knowledge
- Mastery of Jira, Confluence, and Justworks (CSTools, Redash)
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- SQL knowledge required
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment