Senior Wealth & Wellness Associate at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You are a master problem solver and an organized, creative leader. You know how to advocate for the team and customers, and enjoy technically analyzing what needs to be improved in a process, and working cross functionally with multiple internal teams - from finance and compliance to product and engineering!
We’re helping people by providing them a world class benefits experience. Our Commuter, Fitness, and Mental Health programs are rapidly growing and evolving within Justworks. Here you’ll have the opportunity to help manage the day-to-day operations, grow our relationship with our vendors, and help make a difference in how our programs operate.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Manage day to day relationships with multiple third party vendors, identifying areas for improvement in existing processes and overseeing the overall performance of programs offered
- Perform day-to-day operations for commuter, fitness, and mental health as part of Justworks Benefits Programs
- Resolve benefit inquiries/issues generated by Customer Success and Sales teams within the agreed upon service level agreements (SLAs)
- Triage incoming issues/inquiries to identify need for engineering and, or product support intervention and escalate accordingly
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, payroll file failures, billing errors
- Assist senior team members in building out internal benefit resources (help articles, training decks, etc.)
- Develop creative solutions for new issues with assistance from supervisors using available resources and systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned
As a Senior Associate, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Detail Oriented and Analytical
- Clear written & verbal communication and Good Judgement
- Mastery of Jira, Confluence, and Justworks’ internal system
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong cross functional partnership internally across product and engineering teams, product support and customer success, as well as externally with vendors
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience managing vendor relationships required
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- SQL and Excel knowledge required
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or similar software
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment