Service Desk Support at Haven Life
Haven Life is an insurtech innovator, backed and wholly owned by MassMutual that creatively uses technology to advance the life insurance industry and better serve the modern customer.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide excellent client support via ticketing system for tier I tickets within SLA.
- Future state will lend to having an “outage hotline” for large scale system outages.
- Be the first point of contact, triage client issues and rapidly resolve or escalate to Project Engineers or Dev on Call.
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction of delivery of services, responses to requests, and escalation management.
- Perform day to day system administration of client environments, including but not limited to system monitoring, troubleshooting, and capacity management.
- Clearly document actions taken in our ticketing system, working with senior engineers / Devs to ensure client environments are healthy and SLA goals
- Create and update training documentation
- Execute on simple data patches.
- Collect and organize user feedback for feature requests.
- Provide feedback and work with product teams on prioritization of bugs.
- Experiences as a Systems Administrator, combined with advanced Service Desk capabilities
- Demonstrated fortitude, patience and continuous improvement focus that’s required to thrive in a fast paced support or help desk environment
- Ability to identify broke processes and provide solutions
- 2+ years of experience working in technical support // Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Experience SaaS applications (i.e. Google suite, Jira, Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, Okta support)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
- Knowledgeable about the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry is a plus
- Solves intermediate problems and takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Able to "zoom out" on a problem, in order to ask the right questions, and explain complex issues in simple terms
- Critical Thinking: Critically and logically evaluates the cost, risks and benefits of alternatives before coming to a solution. Probes and looks past symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems and issues. Approaches problems holistically; defines connections, linkages, interdependencies and develops solutions.
- Execution/Drives Results: Focuses on important information without getting bogged down in unnecessary detail. Effectively communicates insights and results with team members.
- Decision Making: Recognizes the broad, systemic implications of problems and issues. Makes quick decisions in high stake situations, crises or conditions of uncertainty. Takes responsibility for communicating and implementing decisions.
- Influence: Cultivates networks through the organization to garner support and create a foundation for influence. Negotiate persuasively to create win-win solutions for all parties. Projects self-assurance and confidence without arrogance.
- Able to work autonomously, manage your time, and make judgments that are in the best interest of the client.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires expert handling of ambiguous scenarios.
We have a stellar team of coworkers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.