Supply Planning Systems Manager
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of solution capabilities and architecture to support Peloton’s inventory management and inventory optimization process
- Acts as a functional SME to business related for end-to-end inventory management and inventory optimization processes and solutions.
- Design scalable and standardized solutions as part of the fit for growth IT strategy
- Develop extensive knowledge of Peloton’s inventory management processes and build relationships with business and IT leaders that deliver business impact in the value stream.
- Proactively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts.
- Ensure delivery of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business partners.
- Partner with technical resources (internal & external) to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured, and reflected in solution documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business administration, supply chain, logistics, or related field
- Minimum 12+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning Applications space in manufacturing industry, technical background preferred
- 10+ Experience working with Supply Chain Management systems
- Experience in E2Open, SAP, JAD, O9 preferred
- Solid blend of business and technical capabilities- business process models and underlying technical architecture
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, ML algorithms etc.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Ability to train or instruct in a large group setting.
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project and MS Visio
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.