SVP, Experiences at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation and strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point in CLEAR’s growth trajectory.
We’re looking for an experienced revenue and growth leader to guide CLEAR’s rapid expansion across our vast Experiences group, including travel and aviation, hospitality and leisure, sports and entertainment, and commercial real estate. This role will be responsible for P&L oversight and successful growth across a wide array of commercial verticals and the general managers who oversee them, scaling adoption of CLEAR’s technology to make consumers' lives easier, richer, and more secure.
What You Will Do:
- Accelerate the growth and profitability of the Experiences business group.
- In close collaboration with the executive team and your general managers, define and own CLEAR’s commercial strategy across the Experiences category, prioritizing opportunities and helping innovate new products and solutions to better serve partners.
- Be accountable for the top line P&L of the Experiences business group, setting and managing aggressive goals for the success of your group.
- Continue to scale organizational capacity in order to successfully capitalize on our potential opportunity and deliver exceptional outcomes for partners and members.
- Coach your team in a way that maximizes both their potential and CLEAR’s.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years professional experience with significant time as general manager with P&L ownership, ideally with a focus on top-line commercial expansion at a high growth company.
- Demonstrated success taking a company to transformational change: increasing top-line revenue growth and improving margins, with solid financial and business acumen.
- Dexterity to execute successfully both internally and externally: (i) managing your team to deliver exceptional commercial outcomes one minute, and in the next (ii), delivering a crystal clear value proposition to the CEOs of potential partner companies.
- An indefatigable leader with a firm belief in CLEAR’s position for growth and disruption. Your strong sense of personal responsibility brings urgency and accountability to all that you undertake.
- The consummate team player and builder, with a collaborative and cooperative work style and the skills to develop, lead, inspire, and motivate your team to operate successfully. You are never above rolling-up your sleeves to get things done yourself and possess zero ego interference in growing the team, the person or the partner.