SVP, Growth Strategy & Strategic Partnerships at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The SVP, Growth Strategy & Strategic Partnerships will sit at the center of our commercial verticals, responsible for partnering with the GMs of our business lines to assess, prioritize and coalesce medium and long-term objectives and form a coherent strategy for growth and new business opportunities. With your central vantage point, you’ll deeply understand the needs of our B2B partners and help set priorities to optimize CLEAR’s business models, growth verticals, and roadmap using both organic and inorganic avenues to drive differentiated and sustainable growth across the business.
To accomplish this, you’ll work collaboratively across the Growth organization and closely with our Product, Engineering, and Finance to ensure the strategy is translated into action across the end-to-end customer experience. And you'll help execute on opportunities that cut across the business, identifying, negotiating and bringing to fruition deals and initiatives and are transformative to CLEAR's growth.
What You Will Do:
- Engage and support the Growth function to define and refine business strategies with a specific focus on designing and implementing new strategic approaches, ideas, and processes that will accelerate growth of the business
- Develop and implement tools, processes, analytical models and reports to perform regular competitive, performance, and market analyses to comprehensively value business opportunities
- Coalesce priorities to hone consolidated strategies, plans and roadmaps that bring consistency to our platform across business units and maximizes ROI
- Lead strategic partnership analysis, identifying opportunities in conjunction with the business units and develop management recommendations regarding investment, joint venture and/or acquisition;
- Iterate both existing and new potential business lines, products and models to realize growth and profitability more quickly
- Lead the constituent components of your organization to best support the business and to create a coherent strategy for execution and growth
Who You Are:
- 15+ years’ experience, ideally across a diverse set of roles within growing organizations, including building and running high-performance strategy, product and/or business development organizations
- Capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues
- Demonstrable experience successfully identifying, structuring, negotiating complex partnership deals with measurable impacts to your underlying business