SVP, Operations at CLEAR
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information and never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
CLEAR is looking for a customer-centric and data focused operating leader to ensure we are delivering on our customer, employee and partner promise. The SVP Operations will drive the day to day execution of our business by overseeing key teams including field operations, launch operations and technology operations.
What You Will Do:
- Direct and manage all elements of the airports business P&L with an emphasis on driving operational efficiency and excellence.
- Drive accountability for hitting key operational and financial goals, as well as other key reporting metrics across the organization, in order to drive subscriber growth and build a smooth operational cadence across all markets where CLEAR has a presence.
- Operationalize launches of new products in airports, while demonstrating strong cross functional partnership
- Inspire and lead a network of 2,000+ field ambassadors, deepening a customer-centric culture that is a competitive advantage in the market to attract and retain both members and ambassadors.
- Promote a continuous best-in-class experience for CLEAR members that drives member loyalty and engagement.
- Proactively evaluate market performance, be the voice of the field, and provide key insights and recommendations to the senior leadership team on ways to enhance the member experience.
- Recruit, retain, and motivate high-performing employees.
- Identify opportunities to invest in training, personal development, and staff programs to fully staff the field and drive retention.
- Ensure operating compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and laws and prevent security incidents.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years experience operating in leadership roles across dynamic, technology-enabled businesses, with a strong preference for those that draw on a significant field organization or other distributed workforce.
- Proven ability to drive operational excellence. Implementing and optimizing processes, structure, and metrics at-scale to enable growth.
- Demonstrated experience with change management and continuous improvement at-scale.
- Fluent in metrics and ability to deliver a balanced scorecard, metrics that sometimes compete with each other. Clear understanding of how to leverage data to increase productivity, member growth, and revenue.
- Deep commitment to building strong service cultures that will enable an organization to deliver unmatched experiences to customers.
- Strong track record of building world-class teams at scale with an exceptionally high bar for talent. Effective in cross-functional collaboration across a diverse set of teams and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to context-switch between high-level strategic objectives and tactical execution to ensure alignment and high-performance across teams.
- Strong problem solver with both high IQ and EQ who can build a vision and execute in an ambiguous environment.
- Extremely proactive and hungry self-starter; organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work.
- Persuasive and effective communicator. Ability to be a strong voice for Operations to other functions across CLEAR.
- Proven ability to influence/impact both senior management and a distributed field organization.
- Thrives in a fast-paced culture. Finds comfort in discomfort and continuously improves to find creative solutions. Relentlessly customer-obsessed.
- A leader who listens, supports, teaches, and inspires while remaining coachable. Receptive to feedback and seeking continuous individual growth.