Systems Analyst, Support Platform at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Systems Analyst to maintain, configure, and optimize the tools, applications and processes used to service our customers every day. In this role, you will implement sustainable, scalable solutions for problems that impact our internal users, our customers, and the business. You will also help build and adapt internal tools to promote automation and efficiency within the team.
As a member of the Support Platform team, you'll own our contact channels and services offering that allow our award-winning Customer Operations team to serve millions of live chats and emails annually. In partnership with operations, product and engineering you will determine the solution requirements to completing the go-to-market plan. You work across the organization to manage the best support platform used by our customer-facing teams. This is a new role, so you'll help create the future of what Customer Operations can achieve for Squarespace's customer experience.
This job is open to applicants in Portland, New York and Dublin or remote and will report to the Manager, Support Platform within Product Operations.
- Partner with a team of Systems Operations Administrators, and Program Management who manage our contact channels, tools and integrations
- Author and maintain documentation and artifacts of our systems, integrations and tools
- Guide cross-organizational work to ensure support offering launches are within cost targets, and partner with experts to bring support platform integrations across our software, tools and products
- Develop platform success metrics, including identifying operational indicators, market challenges and validating customer value for technologies
- Work with Product and Engineering to maintain features for support offerings
- Seek and share feedback from customers and colleagues; create action plans to address the feedback to provide our customers a better solution than what is in our competitive market
- Partner with the Administrators, help manage our vendor relationships and contracts
- Partner with Engineering, Data Science and Analytics to focus on systems and integration improvements with tooling, APIs and ETLs and develop strategic focus for new data pipelines
- At least 3 years of business systems ownership, product management or systems administration preferably in technology
- Experience with business process ownership and troubleshooting technical issues with software
- Experience resolving complex operational problems requiring strategic and creative solutions
- Experience with APIs, ETL processing,and bringing new offerings, product or services to market
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.